This is a great recipe to add to your regular daily diet. It is a healthy recipe that can be added to any healthy weight loss plan that you may be on. For healthy weight loss plans visit my weight loss section.
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 cup seeded and diced tomato
1/4 cup diced white onion
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1 avocado, peeled and diced
4 corn tortillas
2 cups shredded green leaf lettuce
1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups shredded boneless rotisserie chicken breast
1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add tomato, onion, cilantro, and avocado; toss gently to coat.
2. Heat tortillas in an iron skillet over medium high heat.
3. Place 1 tortilla on each of 4 plates. Layer each tortilla with 1/2 cup lettuce, about 1/2 cup beans, 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup avocado salsa, and 1 tablespoon cheese. Enjoy!
A bikini friendly dinner the whole family can enjoy! Fresh lime juice, antioxidant loving tomatoes, protein rich chicken all combine for delicious flavors the whole family will love. As a bonus for mom, it’s easy to prepare and can be made ahead and assembly ready for a quick mid-week meal!
RECIPE PROVIDED BY SUSAN IRBY THE BIKINI CHEF
- Healthy Weight Loss Recipes-Peppered Snapper with Tomato Mint Salsa (dominicspoweryoga.com)
- Healthy Weight Loss Recipe-Egg Whites with Mushrooms (dominicspoweryoga.com)
- Healthy Weight Loss Recipes-Turkey Piccata (dominicspoweryoga.com)